Tuesday 1 May 2012

Thank you Suju





Oppa, I don’t want anything.. I just want you all to stay together..u guys are too precious and I treasure u guys a lot.. I never feel this to someone like u guys..u guys can make me laugh, happy, whenever I feel sad or depressed..u guys may not know me…but, it’s enough if u guys always remember about us, ELF.. 
Although, one day, I know u guys might chose your own path, your own career, your own life… please… still remember each other..T_T

No matter what happen.. No matter what people say.. No matter how do u feel.. I’ll become your ELF.. I’ll become Super Junior’s ELF.. And together.. We’ll spread the Sapphire Blue balloons to the whole world.. Let people know us.. Let the whole world know us.. Let them know that ELF is not weak.. Let them know that ELF can cooperate with each other.. Let them know that we’ll always stand by Super Junior's side.. We’ll walk farther.. We’ll work harder.. Just like our Leader Leeteuk said, 
“It’s not an END but an AND”.

Leeteuk oppa, I know how much u care and love Super Junior.. It’s hard to see u going to army this year and that’s mean we couldn’t see u for 2 years.. It’s really hurt and who will make me laughs then? but I’ll always feel happy for u.. I’ll always pray for your safety.. Please take care of your health and don’t overwork..

Heechul oppa, until now I always believe that u treasure Super Junior more than other members. You always use a cruel way to show your love but that’s your way… And ’cause of that, we love you!

Hankyung oppa, although you’re not with Super Junior anymore, I hope you’ll always success with your solo career in China.. I hope you’ll always remember about Sapphire Blue color. Fighting!

Yesung oppa, u makes me melt with your angelic voice. ‘Cause of that, I wish you’ll continue using your voice to entertain and make us, ELFs, always happy.

Kangin oppa, everybody deserve the second chance and nobody's perfect.. I can’t wait to see the day when u and other members reunite again. Miss u!

Shindong oppa, u may not get much attention like others..but always remember that ELFs would never and ever leave u behind.. I love your comic side!

Sungmin oppa, thanks for always showing your happy face.. It’s really blossom my heart and I feel really calm whenever I see your cute face..

Eunhyuk oppa, u always makes me happy whenever I see your dance and funny side.. I hope u’ll always continue smiling ’cause your smile always make people happy...

Donghae oppa, u never fail to entertain us with your childish self..although u can cry easily, u always make our heart happy with your tiny act.. I may not know what u feel inside.. that’s why I hope u’ll always continue be what u are..

Siwon oppa, u take care about us, ELFs, members, and everyone a lot but don’t forget to take care of yourself too.. we don’t want anything bad happen to u..

Ryeowook oppa, your shyness, your gentleness, always amuse me..keep up with that attitude..but don’t forget to take care about yourself too! -when u want to cook 4 me?-

 Kibum oppa, I really miss u! Whatever u do, always make sure that you’re happy.. I can’t wait for your comeback! -don't give a killer smile like that, its killing me u know!- *die*

Kyuhyun oppa, thanks for coming into Super Junior.. bcoz of u, Super Junior is complete.. I always like your evil self.. I've never heard voice that more beautiful than your voice.. -will u sing 4 me?-

 Let's learn why I love them a lot...

They started with 12 members on November 2005…And made their debut with “Twins (Knock Out)”
They made their debut. Singing, dancing on the stage for the first time with 12 members, without Kyuhyun
Although I'm not their fans yet at that time.. I'm sure that day was a very special day..

They added 1 member on May 2006… This is Kyuhyun...
They become complete 13... It’s a beautiful number that nobody will never forget...
Comeback with 13 members with hit song “U”
*thanks for coming Kyuhyun-sshi...
Donghae’s dad passed away on August 2006…
Many things happen… Many problems appear in Suju…
 Eeteuk (our angel) will take a good care for Donghae :)
Donghae sing this song for his beloved father called 'My Everything' 


Heechul’s accident on August 2006…
Super Junior KRY debut on November 2006…
KRY stands for 'Kyuhyun Ryeowook Yesung'
 Three of them have the most beautiful voice in Suju

Super Junior T debut on February 2007…
Super Junior T stands for 'Trot'... Shindong, Sungmin, Kangin, Heechul, Eeteuk, and Eunhyuk

4 members involved in a tragic car accident on 19 April 2007…
Eeteuk, Kyuhyun, Shindong and Eunhyuk...
And the most worst suffered is Kyuhyun... now he's living a second life...

Their 1st movie “Attack On the Pin-up Boys” on 2007… I called it 'cerite baling2 taik'
They continue to walk further… No matter what happen…

They comeback with “Don’t Don” on September 2007…
When Kyuhyun still unrecovered from the car accident…
Super Junior M debut at China on April 2008…
M stands for 'Mandarin'...Donghae, Hankyung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Siwon...
Make a chaos because of the addition of 2 other members…Zhou Mi and Henry
They still continue to work hard…

Super Junior Happy debut on June 2008… They sing a Happy songs :)
They just focus on sub-group and solo activities…
No activities as a whole group…
For 1 year and 6 months…

Finally they comeback with super hit song “Sorry Sorry” on March 2009…
Many things happen… Many problems appear…
Kibum didn’t participate on 3rd album promotion… The group become 12 again…
He's busy with his acting career...
Kangin’s fighting and DUI case… and now go for army for 2 years...
They stand on Super Show stage as 11 members… :(

 Hankyung(Hangeng) terminated contract with SM… Hankyung leave the group...
 He left a painful scar for Heechul (they are very close to each other)

They stand on Super Show stage as 10 members…
From 12 to 13…
To 12 back…
To 11…
To 10…

They comeback with “Bonamana” on May 2010…
With 10 members…
BONAMANA is my fav.. I've watched it repeatly until thousand times maybe... They really done a great job...

Although they only have 10 members participate on 4th album, we, ELF(ever lasting friends) happy... Bcoz you guys are still together... Bcoz Super Junior’s name still exist...
They don’t give up… They just continue…
Although the feel the emptiness on the stage…
All they want to do is… Doing the best for their fans… Their ELF…
So, what can we, ELF, do to them?
They don’t give up… Then, why should we give up?
They need our support… Why can’t we give them that?

-without Super Junior, I’ll never know what true friendship are I’m so happy that I know you guys-

#MY FRIENDS ALSO DIDNT TEACH ME THAT#
 -would that be called friends?-

1 comment: