Tuesday 1 May 2012

Congrats SUJU oppa! GooDJoB ELF!


I'm sorry I'm too HAPPY till I steal these gif from the others tumblr HAHA! Just wanna said sorry and TQ.. :)
[I can't stop crying :')]

SJ acceptance speech:
"WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HAPPINESS SINCE NOVEMBER 6, 2005 AND WE THANK THE FANS FOR GIVING US THAT HAPPINESS. WHEN WE DEBUTED NO ONE EXPECTED US TO SUCCEED." :')

LEETEUK,SUNGMIN,YESUNG and RYEOWOOK were crying.. Even kyu's eyes were red too..
Finally they cried because of joy and not for disappointment. :')
Our dream comes true ELF!!! SUJU DAEBAK!!! ^_^
I'm going to cry too.. but this time is our time ELF! PROUD TO BE ELF!
I Love My ELF Family..

List of awards received by Super Junior in Golden Disk Awards Ceremony (GDA) 26th:
Date : January 11, 2012
Osaka, Japan
♥ Popularity Award
♥ Best-Selling Act
♥ MSN Japan Award
♥ Disk Bonsang
♥ DISK DAESANG (kyaaa!!) :')
  
Super Junior's Lee Teuk and Kyu Hyun thanked fans via twitter for their love and support after winning four awards at the "26th Golden Disk Awards."

The excited leader posted on his twitter, "It has finally happened! This is an award you all have gifted us in happiness. I am forever thankful, sorry and truly happy. Golden’s first 4 award winner! To the E.L.F. who voted, loved our music, and gave us wonderful memories, I love you."
He added a photo of himself proudly holding the four trophies Super Junior has won on that night.


Kyu Hyun too, remembered his fans via tweet on commemorating this exciting occasion. He tweeted,
" I don’t know. Thanks to all the E.L.F. for giving us ‘ugly ducklings’ Super Junior so much love and support. I don’t really say this a lot, but ‘I love you.’"
Kyu Hyun also uploaded a photo of him happily showcasing their awards. :')


No comments:

Post a Comment